EMPLOYER VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: October 26, 2023
The Age-Friendly Institute announces a Fall 2023 virtual event to learn - and share your insights - about leveraging the CAFÉ program.
Thursday, October 26, 2023, 1:00-2:15 PM ET, on Zoom
- Qualified attendees will receive a zoom link upon registration
Who should attend? HR, Talent Acquisition, DE&I and Compensation & Benefits Professionals
Learn valuable and actionable tips from fellow senior HR, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits peers and the leaders of the CAFE program, which is now marking its 17th year! Don't miss the opportunity to collaborate and be out front on this critical topic.
AGENDA & SPEAKERS:
- The CAFE Program's Triple Objective: Tim Driver, President, Age-Friendly Institute
- Learnings on Age-Friendly Employment from LA County: Opening Remarks by Dr. Laura Trejo, Los Angeles County Aging & Disabilities Department
- Older Adult Employee ERGs at Sanofi: Pedro Pittella, Head of People & Culture (Brazil), Global Employee Resources Group (ERG) Leader - 'Generations+'
- Communicating Age-Friendly Employer Best Practices In Your Organization: Remarks from Richard Spalding, Chair of 'AdvantAge', Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Meet Your Peers: Round Table for CAFE Program Participants
- NEW: Age-Friendly Principles & Practices - Online Professional Development Course
- Promoting Your Designation as a Certified Age-Friendly Employer: Emily Johnson Beach, Digital Marketing Strategist and Tyler Toby, VP Sales, RetirementJobs.com
Interested in learning more about this invitation-only event, created for senior-level professionals involved with:
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I)
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Retention
- Employer Branding
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Compensation & Benefits
This event is open to participants in the CAFÉ program as well as special guests.
Suggest a topic! The CAFE Program touches numerous aspects of an employer's interests: Let us know what topics you'd like us to take-on in future sessions.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org