SAVE THE DATE: October 14, 2021
AGE Is Now Included In Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DE&I) Programs - What Are Best Practices And How Should You Prioritize Them?
The Age-Friendly Institute announces a Fall 2021 event to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Certified Age Friendly Employer (CAFE) Program.
- Thursday, October 14, 2021, 1:00-3:00pm EST, on the Zoom platform
- Qualified attendees will receive a zoom link upon registration
Learn valuable and actionable tips from fellow senior HR, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits peers and the leaders of the CAFE program, which is now marking its 15th year. What does it mean to be an age-friendly employer? Do you have an ERG for older adults? If so, what programming are you including for this cohort? How are you handling the age-friendly message to current and future employees, customers and investors? What about the implications for younger employees? We'll share Insights on the future of phased retirement programs, and fresh research on how COVID is impacting employee and employer behavior when it comes to retirement. Don't miss the opportunity to collaborate and be out front on this critical topic.
Initial Agenda & Speakers:
- How Age Fits Into Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Programs (Yetta Toliver, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, Xerox)
- Why CAFE Has Suddenly Become A Business Imperative For Your Staff, Customers, Investors & More (Elizabeth Harris, Chief Strategy Officer at Arc Worldwide / Publicis Groupe)
- How Employees Are Responding To ERGs For Older Adults and Intergenerational Staff
- How Longevity and Quality Of Life Are Impacting Retirement Planning (Surya Kolluri, Managing Director, Thought Leadership at Bank of America)
Interested in learning more about this invitation only event, created for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I), Talent Acquisition and related titles? Please email us at [email protected]